MY TIME ON EARTH

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 5 Scunthorpe hospital

1st November 2008

Oh my god do I need more sleep, Zarna didnt sleep too much over night but the nurses were kind enough to take her to reception and let me sleep for two hours, I know two hours isnt alot but after a week in here two hours was alot to me.

Jenny my friend came to visit but to be fair I wasnt much fun as I was exausted.

Zarna was a very sleepy baby she would feed then sleep , feed then sleep, here is a photo of her being burped while asleep.


1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger katsblog said…

    comon sis update your blog Facebook gives me a headache! lol must be my age!!!

    ooh reading that last lot brougth back the feeling of helplessness I felt that day at work.

    lets see some updated news on Zarny

    ;o xx big sis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home