MY TIME ON EARTH

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 4 Scunthorpe Hospital

31st October 2008

I was suppose to be getting some rest! and recovering so I could go home, no chance of that it was like a circus in the ward, Dean looked after Zarna so I could put my ear plugs in and try get some sleep as I had not slept since Wed night. It wasn't going to happen the midwives would do their Obs on me ever 1/2 hour and then on Zarna too, then the cleaner came with the hoover, I wasn't impressed!!!! Dean complained for me and Debbie a friend of Ange's organised me to have a private room.

Poor Zarna , she was seen by the pediatrician as she was very slightly yellow when she came out, and he wanted to take bloods from her, nurses came with needles and poked and prodded her, they couldn't get the cannula in one hand so then they tried the other, they still failed then they decided to try her heels. Dean and I were not impressed as we had only just got her to sleep and now she was crying the hospital down with pain. The nurses said they would take a heel prick instead as Dean told them to get out, why try to cure something till you know its definitely a problem. They returned and did the heel prick and her results came back negative.


Granny came to visit at 2pm and what a proud Granny she was!!




Ange and Sharon and Keith came to Visit at night, I was tired but it was nice to see them.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home