MY TIME ON EARTH

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Vegetable plot








Sunday 10th Feb 2008




we are hoping to become a little more self sufficient so our farmer has ploughed us a section of the field. The rotavator struggled to get through it. Dean is spending many of hours digging, I do feel real sorry for him.

We are fencing it off to keep the horses out and we also need to keep the rabbits out, I think some chicken wire is needed.













The green house is eventually up and glazed, I now have some Garlic growing and also some potatoes.






There is still alot of work to be done! I spent most of my time playing with the horses, it was so warm we took the rugs off and they went naked for the day, they both enjoyed a good scratch on the nearby tree and a good roll, they are now black and covered in mud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home