MY TIME ON EARTH

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Santa came to the Jenny Wren

16th December 2007



Santa came to the Jenny Wren Susworth.



he was due at 4.30pm but as we looked out the window he was no where to be found, Ellie and I continued to look, there was an aeroplane, maybe the rein deers were on strike? Then the lights went out and there he was on the Trent bank with his torch Rudolf's nose wasn't bright enough! LOL ! he had brought presents well should I say his SACK was full.




Sharon was the first up to receive a present(Dean and I had been naughty, it was suppose to be for kids) Santa wanted to give Sharon more than her present!








Ellie was up next, bless her she was poorly but she still had a smile for the camera, Emma was put on Santa's knee as she was only little!








Then it was Keith, now that was a sight, but Dean had been even more naughty, I didnt know but he had given Santa a present for me so I had to sit on his knee too! Santa tried to put his hand up the rip in my jeans to see how far he could get, I noticed he was a little intoxicated. It was a good day though every one had lots of fun aswell as the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home